How to judge the quality of energy-saving lamps
1、 To judge whether an energy-saving lamp is safe or not, take it in your hand and carefully observe six aspects: whether the combination of lamp cap (iron, copper and aluminum) and plastic parts is tight; Whether the lamp tube is firmly combined with the plastic parts of the lower shell; Whether the clamping position of the upper shell plastic part and the lower shell plastic part is fastened, and whether it can be separated under high temperature; Whether the plastic parts of the shell are made of flame retardant and high temperature resistant (180 ℃); Whether the framework and circuit board of electronic ballast circuit are made of flame retardant materials.
2、 The average service life of energy-saving lamp products with good service life is more than 5000 hours, and the average service life of poor products is about 1000 hours. The electronic ballast of an ordinary energy-saving lamp consists of about 30 components. If one of the components is damaged, the energy-saving lamp cannot be lit. If the components of an electronic ballast are very good, but if the parameters are not well matched, the service life of the electronic ballast will not be long. If the above two items are done well, but if the process control is not good The quality management control is not good. Even if the above efforts are done well, they are in vain.
3、 The luminous flux, light attenuation and light effect color temperature of energy-saving lamp are 2700k and 6400k, which is a good choice for lighting source. Luminous flux: the sum of the amount of light emitted by the light source per second: used to represent the amount of light emitted by the lamp tube, that is, the luminous amount. General symbols ф Indicates in lumens (LM). Light efficiency and luminous flux requirements: less than 15W, light efficiency requirements ≥ 45lm / W; Greater than or equal to 15W, light efficiency requirement ≥ 60lm / W. Color rendering index: ≥ 80; Color temperature: small color temperature deviation and good consistency; Dynamic time: less than or equal to 1s.
Introduction to the purchase of energy-saving lamps
1. Some energy-saving lamps have white light and yellow light for you to choose from. Generally, people think that white light looks colder, while yellow light is warmer. Most people like yellow light. In fact, when you choose, you still choose according to your own home decoration. Of course, you can also choose according to your own personal preferences.
2. When choosing energy-saving lamps, we should recognize the energy-efficient label on the package. You should know that this label will be available only if the product meets the safety specifications, the light preparation must reach a certain level, and the average service life exceeds 8000 hours.
3. Many consumers choose energy-saving lamps with reference to the power of tungsten filament bulbs that have always been used. Most manufacturers will list the power of the product itself and the power of tungsten filament bulb with similar brightness on the package.
4. After power on, pay attention to observe that the phosphor coating is uneven to see if it will affect the lighting. Now many people who buy lamps provide lamp holders for you to try. At this time, you should try this to ensure that there will be no problems after you buy them back.
5. When selecting energy-saving lamps, the technical parameters of electronic ballasts should also be considered, such as harmonic content, power factor, whether filters are installed, etc. When selecting, try to select energy-saving lamps with low harmonic, high power factor and filter devices, and sub install some power switches as much as possible.